English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

"Follow your dreams" Paola Ganddini, Diana Mazariegos, Andrea Ozaeta

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pao Ganddini

Pao Ganddini

"Follow your dreams" Paola Ganddini, Diana Mazariegos, Andrea Ozaeta Empty
PostSubject: "Follow your dreams" Paola Ganddini, Diana Mazariegos, Andrea Ozaeta   "Follow your dreams" Paola Ganddini, Diana Mazariegos, Andrea Ozaeta Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:03 pm

Follow your dreams

In a little town in Guatemala City, near by a lake call Atitlan, exit a boy that Works a lot to help his father and his mother. He says that he lives in the most beautiful town in Guatemala because this town has a lot of natural resources like mountains that are around the lake, also a lot of different kind of birds that fly every day around his home. Also he says that here in this touristic place every person who comes here can experience the different culture, gastronomy and languages that exist in Guatemala country.

John is boy of 18 years old; he is the oldest of his brothers and sisters. His brothers and sisters think that John is an example for them, because they see how every day John wakes up to go to school and study because he wants to be a good man that can offer someday to his own family everything to live happily. They say that after school John always go to work to help his parents and that’s why they think that his old brother is the best brother that they can have.

John has an special like of music, he says that through the music you can express every feeling you have at any moment, like if you have a wonderful experience and you are happy because of that you can write or just listen a song that express your feelings in that moment. John writes his own songs because he says that one day he will be a great and famous musician. His songs talk about how beautiful life is, about love, nature and hope. Even he says that is wear that he writes in a different way than the style that he likes to listen, because he likes to listen music of Guns n’ Roses or J.C. These singers are his favorite’s ones, so to wake up in a good way he says that every morning he listen one of these singers.

John also likes to play an instrument. He believes that if you know how to play an instrument and you want to write some songs the best way to do it is if you give a sound when you are writing because through this sound you can give the rate to express the right feeling that you want to transmit. The instrument that John plays is the piano and her girlfriend loves how he plays it!
John says that he will never stop following his dreams, because he says that his dreams are the reason of the boy he is right now and the man that he wants to be in a future. Because every little thing he has experienced are what gives to him a lesson and the motive to keep changing to be a better person to his family and to his town.

Last edited by Pao Ganddini on Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pao Ganddini

Pao Ganddini

"Follow your dreams" Paola Ganddini, Diana Mazariegos, Andrea Ozaeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Follow your dreams" Paola Ganddini, Diana Mazariegos, Andrea Ozaeta   "Follow your dreams" Paola Ganddini, Diana Mazariegos, Andrea Ozaeta Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:05 pm

in my group is also Diana and Andrea, Sorry I post it today but I didn't have Internet!
I hope you like the story!!! tongue
Back to top Go down

"Follow your dreams" Paola Ganddini, Diana Mazariegos, Andrea Ozaeta
Page 1 of 1