English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

Prince of Persia

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
densyl

Prince of Persia Empty
PostSubject: Prince of Persia   Prince of Persia Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:23 pm

Movie: Prince of Persia, The sands of time
Directed by Mike Newell

Plot:
Adopted from the streets of Nasaf by the King Sharaman of Persia, Dastan grows up in the royalty and quickly takes a place as a warrior and prince of Persia, his brothers Garsiv and Tus plan a battle againts Alamut, because a spy sends a message saying that the Holy City of Alamut has been supplying weapons to enemies of Persia. Taking matters into his own hands, Tus orders an attack on the sacred city and upon its fall Dastan encounters the beautiful Princess Tamina. When King Sharaman dies under mysterious circumstances, and Dastan is accused of his murder, he escapes with the princess on a surprising mission to clear his name. After Learning from Tamina the true reasons behind Alamut's invasion, Dastan have to take a very dangerous mission to stop the evil plan of his uncle for power of Empire of Persia, with a mystical weapon that can control the time in a very particular way.

* I really like this movie and I recommended it because it's a really nice movie, is interesting, funny, have a romantic part, if you see it, you´ll pass a really good time.

Densyl Malin...
Back to top Go down
Pao Ganddini

Pao Ganddini

Prince of Persia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince of Persia   Prince of Persia Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:53 pm

It's seems to be a good movie that can show a good story, but it seems to be a movi that its duration is long, because it seems to have many wars, I'll try to see it.

Back to top Go down
DianaMazariegos

Prince of Persia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince of Persia   Prince of Persia Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:42 pm

It's seems cool. I want to see this movie because I hear a lot of good comments of it.
Back to top Go down
clauguateroja

Prince of Persia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince of Persia   Prince of Persia Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:21 pm

Generally I do not see this kind of films because I like more than a romantic drama or comedy but I think it would be interesting to see this movie because these stories base their argument on the use of large sets, costumes, weapons, visual effects, etc. . besides having a large number of extras and a cast as protagonists.
Back to top Go down
axelreinoso

Prince of Persia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince of Persia   Prince of Persia Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:29 pm

I haven't seen this movie, but for the coments it seens to be good. I will try to watch it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prince of Persia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince of Persia   Prince of Persia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prince of Persia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
English 4U  :: 2010 Interciclo :: English 5 :: My book or movie...-
Jump to: