English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

The Boy in the strip pajamas

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
clauguateroja

The Boy in the strip pajamas Empty
PostSubject: The Boy in the strip pajamas   The Boy in the strip pajamas Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:31 pm

THE BOY IN THE STRIP PAJAMAS

An original novel John Boyne in 2008, was taken to the movies this film tells the story of a friendship between two small German origin Bruno 8 years during the Nazi in the Second World War ignorant of the tragedy surrounding his time, is the son a strict commander who has just been assigned to your new position (as Obersturmbannführer) in a field merger. Bruno, who lives with her sister Gretel more affluent neighborhood of Berlin, is then suddenly forced to move, moving to an isolated place called "Auchviz." [3] Bruno, upset the situation was desperate to find no friend with whom to play in their new home, smaller and less land to explore one of his hobbies. From your window you can see, the other side of the road, a group of houses behind a fence and many people dressed striped pajamas. One day Bruno boredom filled comes to the screen that separats his home from the concentration camp wherehe meets his friend Shmuel, they are make friends and most days are through the net.

One day Shmuel tells Bruno that is very sad is not her father, then this because days before had accused him of stealing food while he had given the guilty feeling tells him help to find his father. Bruno asks his friend you get a pajama like yours so you can come the other side of the screen to go to find his father, when Shmuel next day pajamas leads him to Bruno they wear and can come across the network. This she dresses and the two go in search of the father of Shmuel. of bull camp side of Bruno's mother accounts for the absence of his son asks his employees looking around the house, falls outside a heavy rain and the Nazi soldiers order them to the men to form and walk towards a camera gas. When Bruno's father learns not to worry find her son when Bruno's mother arrives from other side of the fence Bruno discovers the clothes spin, Meanwhile the two children killed in the chamber gas without Bruno's parents can avoid it.
[/justify][center]
Back to top Go down
Pao Ganddini

Pao Ganddini

PostSubject: Re: The Boy in the strip pajamas   The Boy in the strip pajamas Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:29 pm

I always like to see this movie. I have heard many comments, especially that this movie is really good and also very sad because of the situation of the little boy and how he is living in that moment the war. Also I have heard that tho book is good too. If you have the book please can you borrow to me. I would like to read it and then see the movie. Thanks for remmenber me that this movie exist hahahaha and that i want to see it and read the book. Good choice!!!
Back to top Go down
DianaMazariegos

PostSubject: Re: The Boy in the strip pajamas   The Boy in the strip pajamas Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:35 pm

I heard about this movie. Especially that this movie is really sad.
But a lot of people say that is really really good!

I want to see it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
densyl

PostSubject: Re: The Boy in the strip pajamas   The Boy in the strip pajamas Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:19 pm

I didn´t see this movie but someone, I don´t remember who, told that this movie is very touching and represents the pain and suffering of the victims of the Holocaust, I don´t like this kind of movies but everyone has their own opinion!!
Back to top Go down
axelreinoso

PostSubject: Re: The Boy in the strip pajamas   The Boy in the strip pajamas Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:19 pm

I think it is a very sad movie, because it shows the cruelties of the German Army.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Boy in the strip pajamas   The Boy in the strip pajamas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Boy in the strip pajamas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
English 4U  :: 2010 Interciclo :: English 5 :: My book or movie...-
Jump to: