English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

letter unit 8

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kdalu

kdalu

letter unit 8 Empty
PostSubject: letter unit 8   letter unit 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:26 pm

15 July, 2010
Villa Capri #52
km 24.3 C. El Salvador
Guatemala city.

Academic Director
The World English School
14 Barngat Road
Wallingford, CT 06492
USA

Dear Sir or Madam

I'm studying English in Gutaemala and I'm in level four at the Universidad Rafael Landivar. I wanted I would like Specialized in an academy in the United States and I want your school to learn English intensively.

The reason by I wanted to learn in your school is because I'm studying in university "hotel administration" and I have to speak fluent English for last year and is nessesary intensively english.

please sent me your answer to know their requirements to enter to the English School.

sincerely

Carmen Cardona
Back to top Go down

letter unit 8
Page 1 of 1