English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

hello guys!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rony stuardo

hello guys!!! Empty
PostSubject: hello guys!!!   hello guys!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:52 pm

well my name is Rony Stuardo Garcia G. I´m from Guatemala city. i´m studing civil engineering. I have 18 years old. my birthday is
in april 15. I have one sister, she has 8 years old.

well I like to be with my family, to play soccer with my friends and family, play in the computer, watch TV, spend time with my girlfriend, go to partys with my friend to dance and have fun and to know new people.

I consider myself like a funny person, a person that like to give love and a person that you can trust.
Back to top Go down
ana magaly

hello guys!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello guys!!!   hello guys!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:32 pm

Hello Rony thank you for write me well I like Ballet and I saw you like to watch t.v. too,it is good.
have a nice day.
Back to top Go down

hello guys!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
English 4U  :: 2nd. Cycle 2010 :: English 3 :: Let´s introduce ourselves...-
Jump to: