English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

don´t like

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gabyarevalo12

gabyarevalo12

don´t like Empty
PostSubject: don´t like   don´t like Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 7:33 pm

I don´t like when my dad talks a lot becaus when I ask him a question instead of answering it by directly, he talks a lot about other things.
I don´t like that my mom is always out of time because when I ask her to go somewhere she always late.
I don´t like when my boyfriend fights about unimportant things, because I don´t like do fight.
I don´t like when my friend drinks because when she gets drunk she gets out of control.
I don´t like that my sister always makes slow because sometimes speed is needed.
I don´t like when my niece gets spoiled because she shout to much.
I do not like when my best friend is wrong when I decided to go somewhere because sometimes it does I'm already fixed.
I hate it when my sister grabs my stuff because it always holds that leaves them all dirty.
Back to top Go down

don´t like
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
English 4U  :: 2nd. Cycle 2010 :: English 3 :: Driving me crazy-
Jump to: