English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

What is......like?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ana magaly

What is......like? Empty
PostSubject: What is......like?   What is......like? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:11 pm

1. What is my mother like?

She is beautiful, she is medium, her hair is black, she is sixty years old, her eyes
are black, she is sweet, she is intelligent and she is a good person.

2. What is my father like?

He is handsome, he is sweet, he is tall, he is sixty two years old, he is friendly,
his eyes are black, his hair is black, he is intelligent, he is friendly.

3. What is my dog like?

My dog is very sweet, it is ten years old, it is fat, it is small, it is friendly, its hair is
black with white.

4.What is my grandmother like?

She is beautiful, she is seventy five years old, she is ver sweet, she is medium,
she is fat, her hair is black, her eyes are black, she is intelligent, she is careful,
she is quiet, and she is believe so much in GOD.

5. Wha it my granfather like?

He is impacient, he is very industrious, he is very intelligent, his hair is black, his
eyes are brown, he is tall and thin, heis eigthy two years old.

6. What is my friend Berlen like?

She is beautiful, she is fat and very tall, she is forty years old, she is very
intelligent, her hair is blond, her eyes are blue, andshe is agood friend.

Back to top Go down

What is......like?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
English 4U  :: 2nd. Cycle 2010 :: English 3 :: What is... like?-
Jump to: