English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

What is my ______ like? (José A. Mendieta)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mendieta

What is my ______ like? (José A. Mendieta) Empty
PostSubject: What is my ______ like? (José A. Mendieta)   What is my ______ like? (José A. Mendieta) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:00 pm

What is my house like?
My house is nice, have two floor; the first have; garage, kitchen, dining room, living room and two bathroom. And the second floor have, four bedroom, living room and three bathroom.

What is my car like?
The model car is 98, have four doors, motor 1600 modified, rings 18 and spoiler the Evo VIII. The car is beautiful and very fast. All audio is Pioneer.

What is my brother like?
The brother has 21 years. He is tall, test brown and fat; but he is a funny person.

What is my mother like?
My mother is a funny person, she is small, she cook delicious, she is sincere and don’t like the hypocrisy.
Back to top Go down

What is my ______ like? (José A. Mendieta)
Page 1 of 1