English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

The song I most identify with...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
admin
Admin
admin

The song I most identify with... Empty
PostSubject: The song I most identify with...   The song I most identify with... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:10 am

The song I most identify with is called Affirmation. It is sung by Savage Garden. The lyrics express part of what I believe to be true in life. The ideas shared by these two singers comply with what I think life is.

Here is a video with the lyrics of the song. Share what you think with me by answering this thread.

Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/english4uextra/
DianaMazariegos

PostSubject: Re: The song I most identify with...   The song I most identify with... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:01 pm

Hi!
I have to say that I LOVE this song....But this 3 parts are my favorites:

Like a Star @ heaven I believe your most attractive features are your hart and your soul.

Like a Star @ heaven I believe that family is worth more than mony and gold.

Like a Star @ heaven I believe in love surviving death into eternity!!!

Diana
Back to top Go down
Pao Ganddini

Pao Ganddini

PostSubject: Re: The song I most identify with...   The song I most identify with... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:39 pm

Hellooooo I liked the song, is really beautiful because it transmits a nice message, I think everyone should believe in something good tat gives you the mobil to keep living!!!! geek
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

PostSubject: Re: The song I most identify with...   The song I most identify with... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:54 am

As I said before, I identify with this song because I truly believe on these premises. Actually, my friends are the ones that told me that I had told them the same thing when I was asked my opinion. They tell me that this song expresses exactly who I am and what I think.
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/english4uextra/
andrea

PostSubject: Re: The song I most identify with...   The song I most identify with... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:09 pm

i really like the song that identifies you! it's amazing all the true things that said! Smile
but my favorite part was "I believe you don't know what you've got until you say goodbye"!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The song I most identify with...   The song I most identify with... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The song I most identify with...
Page 1 of 1