English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

Who I am... Alba

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alba

Who I am... Alba Empty
PostSubject: Who I am... Alba   Who I am... Alba Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:41 pm

My name is Alba Velasquez, I’m 35 years old, I was divorce and married again, his name is Jorge, he is 50 years old, I’m a mom, I have two daughters, hers name are Alejandra and Fernanda, Alejandra is 15 years old and Fernanda is 11 years old.

The last semester finished the University and right now need this class and my final exam and will be made my graduation of Hotel and Restaurant Administration. cheers cheers

I work in Vista Real Hotel, in sales and marketing department, I’m Product Development Coordinator, I´m facebook administrator, I made promotional package and friedly program to corporative accounts.
Back to top Go down
Pao Ganddini

Pao Ganddini

Who I am... Alba Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who I am... Alba   Who I am... Alba Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:57 pm

Helloooo Alba... I'm surprised that you all ready have two children, you don't look like you do!!! But congratulations for your marriage, your children and also because you finished your carrier!!! It was nice to meet you! Razz
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

Who I am... Alba Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations!   Who I am... Alba Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:59 am

Congratulations! cheers

You are almost done. With patience and hard work, you'll do it.
Smile
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/english4uextra/
Sponsored content

Who I am... Alba Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who I am... Alba   Who I am... Alba Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who I am... Alba
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
English 4U  :: 2010 Interciclo :: English 5 :: Who I am...-
Jump to: