English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

Vicky!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vicky

Vicky

Vicky!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Vicky!!!!!!!!!   Vicky!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:12 pm

Hi!! My name is Virginia Barrera but my friends tell me Vicky!! Wink I have 22 years old, I’m a person very friendly, I'm living with my parents, tanks good! haha lol! and my brothers and grandmother! My best friend is Jose Alfredo, he has 18 years old , also he is my brother , my little brother is Edgar he has 13 years old. My brothers studding in Suger Montano, my grandmother has 84 years old!!!! i love so much my grand mother, she is my second mother!! My parents work in Cuilapa, Santa Rosa they travel every day... my mother is a lawyer, and my father is an engineer. I finish to study the lawschool in URL last month Very Happy i work with my mother and I want to do my practice and tesis! This year. In my free time I like dancing, read and cooking! My favorite music is Trova and pop rock!! I like animals too! And i have 2 dogs your names are Brownie and nutella!! haha i love the chocolate!! tongue
Everybody nice to meet you!!!
See you in class!!
[justify]
Back to top Go down
kdalu

kdalu

Vicky!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hi!   Vicky!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:17 am

OooHH Shocked I didn't know that you had already finished studying, but I'm happy for you Very Happy, you have more free time Basketball!...well just passing say hello, see you tomorrow alien
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

Vicky!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations!   Vicky!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:53 am

It's great that you're done studying. Now, you will have more time to finish what you've started calmly.

cheers
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/english4uextra/
Sponsored content

Vicky!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vicky!!!!!!!!!   Vicky!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vicky!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
English 4U  :: 2010 Interciclo :: English 4 :: About me...-
Jump to: