English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

My pERsonaLity!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jose Penagos

Jose Penagos

My pERsonaLity!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: My pERsonaLity!!!!!   My pERsonaLity!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:59 pm

hello, I hope that everyone reading this is well good! and I wanted to comment that I am a very happy guy who likes to share a lot with people you have around and I love it so much it is to have many friends and share with them every weekend either at home or parties mainly ..... lol!

I have a great family,
I have a sister too and some wonderful
parents who love them very much!

cheers

much that I love are the carts........

and you could say all of the music depends on where the required! Cool

I hope you know me bit by bit and if I can help with anything I'm happy to do so ........ What a Face

att: Jose Eduardo Penagos
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

My pERsonaLity!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: So you like cars...   My pERsonaLity!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:49 am

It shows you like cars. Maybe one day you can talk to us about what you know about them. Smile

I am going to ask you to clarify your comment about music.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/english4uextra/

My pERsonaLity!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
English 4U  :: 2010 Interciclo :: English 4 :: About me...-
Jump to: