English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

I am Manolo ...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
manoloR

I am Manolo ... Empty
PostSubject: I am Manolo ...   I am Manolo ... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:03 pm

Hi everyone! My name is Manolo Rodríguez. I´m 18 years old.

I´m studing Mechanic Engineer, because I love the machines and all related with that, I´m in the first semester.

I live in La Antigua with my parents and my little sister. I like to play guitar in my free time because I love the musical instruments. My favorite music is the rock, but I can appreciate any kind of music. Also I like to play tennis, swim and run.

At weekend I usually go with my friends to the park, and then we decide if we go to other site like a restaurant or some party.
I don´t like the people who lie all the time, I like the sincerity!

So, this is it! see ya !
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

I am Manolo ... Empty
PostSubject: Honesty...   I am Manolo ... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:07 am

Honesty is a wonderful trait in people when they have it. You are right. I also like people who are like that.

Do you drive everyday from Antigua? How long does it take you to come to class at 7 am? What time do you wake up? How about going home?

Yes, I have many questions for you. Thank you for answering.
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/english4uextra/

I am Manolo ...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
English 4U  :: 2010 Interciclo :: English 5 :: Who I am...-
Jump to: