English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

i´m densyl

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
densyl

i´m densyl Empty
PostSubject: i´m densyl   i´m densyl Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:54 pm

hi everyone!! my full name is Densyl Alexander Malin Mansilla, i born in Guatemala in january 3, 1990. I have 2 brothers and 1 sister, i´m the second son! I´m actually studing Industrial engineering in the URL, i graduated from high school of Liceo Guatemala in 2007.

I am a very friendly person, I'm happy, I like to make people laugh, I'm outgoing and I like parties, in my free times i play soccer or watch TV, also i like watch movies, especially action movies, also i like cars and I like to listen every kaind of music!

i have a girlfriend, his name is Maria Jose, she is a beatiful woman, the only thing that I don´t like about her is her dad. jajaja

i feel that i don´t have the ability to learn new leanguages quickly but i will try again.
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

i´m densyl Empty
PostSubject: Re: i´m densyl   i´m densyl Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:51 am

Your qualities will always allow you to have friends. I am sure that you will find new ones in our class.
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/english4uextra/

i´m densyl
Page 1 of 1