English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

HELLOOOOO!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ricardo Molina

Ricardo Molina

HELLOOOOO!!! Empty
PostSubject: HELLOOOOO!!!   HELLOOOOO!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:13 pm

Hi... my names is Ricardo Molina of english 3... I hope that this semestrer is very good for all, well I like the basketboll because, all my life I practice this sport, also I like the hamburgers of Mac... Razz In the University I study Environmental Science because I think that we can change the world if we think in a more ecological... Well See you later Bye....!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sergio David Morales C.

Sergio David Morales C.

HELLOOOOO!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLOOOOO!!!   HELLOOOOO!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 4:58 pm

Hi Ricardo, you have reason.. the Mac´s burgers are the best Very Happy i love the big tasty, it´s so delicious Razz haha
Your career is very interesting because the environment is very important, and now the environmental problem is everybody, and we should all seek solutions. ok! good luck! see you later!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

HELLOOOOO!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
English 4U  :: 2nd. Cycle 2010 :: English 3-
Jump to: