English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

Hi...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mendieta

Hi... Empty
PostSubject: Hi...   Hi... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 4:47 pm

My name is José Alfredo Mendieta Meneses. I have 22 age and live in zone 4 Mixco, Guatemala. I study architecture in the University Rafael Lanvidar. I live with my mom and brother. I´m honest person, respectful and punctual. I like “tres leches”, chocolate, Cavatini the Pizza Hut and I don´t like the salads. I listen any music (jazz, salsa, disco, etc.). In the future I would like have family, health and share my knowledge with the people poor.
Back to top Go down
Sergio David Morales C.

Sergio David Morales C.

Hi... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi...   Hi... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 5:16 pm

Hi José Alfredo!.. the food of the Pizza Hut is so delicious Razz haha..
Your ideal is very interesting because the poor people needs our help Smile ok see you later!
Back to top Go down
Cristina

Hi... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi...   Hi... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 9:42 pm

Hello Jose Alfredo,

What you don't like the salads, are delicious. I like the food of Pizza Hut too.
Back to top Go down
Mendieta

Hi... Empty
PostSubject: HI   Hi... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:07 pm

Hiii cristina!...let me tell you that I don't like salad because...I don't like vegetables, but I like pepino with lemon...mmm it´s so delicious!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi...   Hi... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
English 4U  :: 2nd. Cycle 2010 :: English 3-
Jump to: