English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

My wonders...

Go down 
+4
Jonathan
Leonel_Rosa
mercedesgaravito
admin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
admin
Admin
admin

My wonders... Empty
PostSubject: My wonders...   My wonders... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:12 pm

As I said in class, my wonders have to do with personal hygene. They include a personal disposable razor, sanitary napkins, soap, deodorant, and toothpaste.

This is my opinion. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/english4uextra/
mercedesgaravito

My wonders... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My wonders...   My wonders... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:13 pm

I also agree with you Cecy, hygiene have many wonders as for example tampons, shampoo, aconditioner and other things that we usually use.
But also I think that the computer's, celphones, ipods, airplanes, and some constructions as for example the largest bridge in the world that is called Akashi Kaikyō in Japan are the things that makes diferent and easier our lives, and that's why I think this things are the new wonders.
Back to top Go down
Leonel_Rosa

Leonel_Rosa

My wonders... Empty
PostSubject: omg....   My wonders... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:31 pm

I agree with you but i think that the best wonder of the world its God and we can see al the things around the world its all of him
cheers another thing that i think its a wonder its the PS3, Computers, cars, tv.
One of the best wonders of the world are the girls lol!
Back to top Go down
Jonathan

My wonders... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My wonders...   My wonders... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:20 pm

i'm agree wiht you cecy but as Leonel said the best wonder of the world is GOD because he is in all the places.
i think that the PS2 and PS3 are wonder too, because you can stay hours and hours playing ps3 and you forget all the things and just enjoy the game.
another thing that i think is wonder its FRIENDS and girldfriends. Wink
Back to top Go down
juanmike7

My wonders... Empty
PostSubject: WONDERS   My wonders... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:58 pm

well well well everyone had there own wonders i think...
but rigth now my wondres are, PSP, soccer ball, my car, ipod, my clothes, but in the end my parents are going to be my wonders.... every time you ask me.....Very Happy

but finally i agree with leonel rosa.. that the best wonders of the world are the women... Smile

afro affraid
Back to top Go down
Alejanda Aquino

My wonders... Empty
PostSubject: My wonders :0)   My wonders... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:15 pm

Well I think that everything that was made to make better the human been life, is a wonder. I agree with my classmates that said that God is the greatest wonder of the world and all the things he had made for us. I think the computer and all the programs, the cellphones, the tv, the tooth brush, the ironer for the hair, the music, the movies, they are some of my wonders.

I do agree with Ceci, that everything that has to do with personal hygene is a wonder.
And the big wonder is the sanitary napkins, What could we do without them...? I think I couldn't live.

I really think that been able to study is a big wonder.
Back to top Go down
martha

martha

My wonders... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My wonders...   My wonders... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:25 am

I agree with Ceci and everyone, because the all things for personal hygene are a wonder, and thanks for these we feel good and cute. The others things that I consider wonders of the world are hair straightening iron, my Ipad but I learn to use this, It´s difficult. Also, I consider that the machine for cappuccino, the cars, the airplanes, the Internet, the facebook but It´s addictive and I can find all the people and I can communicate with our friends or family the others country, the other thing is the cellphones but sometimes aren´t nice because my parents or boyfriend or friends are control me but it is very important for emergency. Razz
Back to top Go down
melisa melini

My wonders... Empty
PostSubject: my wonders! xD   My wonders... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 4:51 pm

i agree with all of u! Smile but i think that our wonders depend on the needs of each person, but we definitely have many wonders in common. I agree with martha that the hair straightener is one of the best wonders! haha is very useful for women to look a better hair haha i lovee it! Wink also the internet, ipods, mini computer, facebook, skype,etc. many of them are technological and maintain long.distance communication between families, friends,etc . Fast food i also consider as a wonder, because if i dont have time to eat at home,i buy something on the road. My cell phone, make up and hygiene stuff as cecy said too. lol!

xoxo I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My wonders... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My wonders...   My wonders... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My wonders...
Page 1 of 1