English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

Letter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sergio David Morales C.

Sergio David Morales C.

Letter Empty
PostSubject: Letter   Letter Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:24 pm

Naranjo, Guatemala.
August, 21.
Dear Luisa,

I´m very happy because i´ll see you the next weekend, after so long time. I'll tell you what happened to me in this period.

I live in Naranjo, with my parents and my brother Miguel. My brother is studying medicine and i study law. I go to the University Rafael Landívar, i went to study last year, this year is my second year of my career and i´m very happy and excited for this.
I love my career because it is very interesting and i love to help people with legal problems. In the University i have a lot of friends, they´re very honest and friendly. All the weekends we going to movie theater, restaurants, or anywhere to stay good.
In the evenings I sometimes visit friends, or my family, or stay at home and watch t.v. listen to music.
The next two weeks i have a lot of exams and homeworks, but I´m getting ready for them.
Well, take care! see you soon!!

SERGIO MORALES.
Back to top Go down

Letter
Page 1 of 1