English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

WRITING 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
alvin rekena valenzuela

alvin rekena valenzuela

WRITING 1 Empty
PostSubject: WRITING 1   WRITING 1 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:04 am

Writing an informal letter
1. look at the organization of this informal letter
begin all letters with dear… your address , and the
date , but not your name.

Santa Cristina
Condado Naranjo, Mixco

Dear Mario:

Hi my friend, i want to talk with you long time ago, but now, i will tell you a little about myself, and you can do the same when you write to me.

I live in an area of mixco , next to Guatemala citty , it`s a new place, the name is Condado Naranjo, and it’s a very good place for live, well a live whit my parents and my two brothers, and Marga, my house worker, ho and my dog “pelusa”.
My mother and my father work together in the same job, and my two brothers has been studied.

I studied arquitecture and English class, because I need and a like to talk in English , and it`s necessary in my studies, and I has been practiced Tae Kwon Do! , it is an martial Art, I am black belt.
My hobbies and interests are to learn more about arquitecture, listen to music , and all weekends I has went to a parties whit my girlfriend or my friends.

These days I am studing very hard because I want to win all my courses.

I `m looking forward to hearing from you!
Write friend!

Best regards.

Alvin rekena!
Back to top Go down

WRITING 1
Page 1 of 1