English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

My brother and I

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sergio David Morales C.

Sergio David Morales C.

My brother and I Empty
PostSubject: My brother and I   My brother and I Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:52 pm

My brother and I are very different, but we have features in common and we get along well.
He´s very quiet and I´m a lot more outgoing.. My brother is four years older than I am, and he studies medicine.
I like going out with my friends but my brother prefer going to her girlfriend house.
People say I look different than my brother because he is taller than me. However, we have features very common in characters.
But regardless all the characters, we get along well and we are very close.
Back to top Go down

My brother and I
Page 1 of 1