English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

Something about me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ana Lucia

Something about me Empty
PostSubject: Something about me   Something about me Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:55 pm

Hello!! My name is Ana Lucia, I was born in February 27th in Guatemala City, I have 21 years old.

I have 3 brothers older than me, Im the youngest one. I have 1 nephew and 2 nieces.

I think that the most important thing in the life is God and family.

I like to watch tv, specially comedie series like friends, two and a half man, the bing bang theory and glee. I like puzzle games like tetris, sudoku, zuma, etc.

That’s all, see you soon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Patty
Elementary
Patty

Something about me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something about me   Something about me Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:59 pm

Hi Ana Lucia, our birthday are in the same month. I was born in February 4th in Mexico City.

I am agree with you, the most important in the life is God and the family.

I have a husband and two beautiful children. My kids are eight and five years old.

See you tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

Something about me Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations!   Something about me Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:38 am

Hey! Your birthday is coming. Congratulations!

I also like watching TV. I love "The Big Bang Theory". I find it so funny. I like a show called "NCIS". You can watch it on CBS.

I, now, have a nephew too. Very Happy I love him very much.
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/english4uextra/
Sponsored content

Something about me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something about me   Something about me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something about me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
English 4U  :: 2010 Ist. Cycle :: English 3 :: Let's meet each other-
Jump to: