English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

talk about me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mirsa Mariela

talk about me Empty
PostSubject: talk about me   talk about me Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:20 pm

Write about yourself:

My name is Mariela Solórzano Mirsa Polanco.
I'm 18, studying architecture at the Universidad Rafael Landívar.
I like drawing, creating new things, painting, watching television, sleeping, spending time with my family.
I have a twin sister and another sister of 15 years; I have a nephew of one year.
I like to eat hamburgers, pizza, lasagna, yucca with pork cracklings and I do not like chocolate, candy and beef liver.

I really like animals, because they are cute, tender and affectionate, good only dogs, cats, parakeets, parrots.
I am afraid of snakes and all reptiles.

I like cooking, crepes, burgers, tacos and more.
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

talk about me Empty
PostSubject: Re: talk about me   talk about me Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:03 pm

I am afraid of snakes, and I don't like liver either. I prefer to eat sirloin, especially if it's from La Media Cancha.
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/english4uextra/
Josuem

talk about me Empty
PostSubject: about you   talk about me Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:47 pm

Hi Mirsa, I took a course called botany, and I realized that I like to draw plants but I think that is not closely related to architecture jajaja. I also have siblings, are 3. and cook slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

talk about me Empty
PostSubject: Re: talk about me   talk about me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

talk about me
Page 1 of 1