English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

Hi everyone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roberto

Roberto

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hi everyone   Hi everyone Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:38 am

My name is Jose Roberto

I'm 22 years old, i'm studying my fourth and last year of Internacional Relations carreer in Rafael Landivar University.

I describe myself as a multifacetic, good, reliable, responsible and passionate person who loves to put the highest effort, in all the thing that i do. In other things, one of my biggest dreams is to live in another country, have a gorgeous wife and childrens, and have a succesful carreer as a ambassator in US or Europe, looking for the development of my beautiful country

I have a lot of hobbies in my life, one of most importants is to collect action figures, specially the Transformers franchise, one of my favorites characters of that series is Optimus Prime (The Big Red Truck), because, he inspires me the sense to be a hero, to never give up in all the life obstacles, and allways fight for my dreams.

I'm also a old fashioned guy, I like to be romantic in the love field, when I fall in love of a girl, I like to give her flowers, candies, said to her that she is most important in life and allways protect her in all the things

So, that's just me.

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
English 4U  :: 2011 1st. cycle :: English 6 12pm :: Getting to know you...-
Jump to: