English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

A little about me! :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nancy_chany

nancy_chany

A little about me! :) Empty
PostSubject: A little about me! :)   A little about me! :) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:42 pm

Hello, people! Well in this post I will talk a little about me! Smile My name is Nancy Marilu Estrada, but I like to be named by Chany. Chany is a nickname I've had since the baby and I'm used to that name.

I consider myself a happy person who has suffered like everyone, but has overcome the difficulties. As a result I will tell you that I am completing my university studies with a full scholarship, then meet one of my dreams "travel to Spain. "

I enjoy spending time with my friends, but really I have little time available, I study every day in the morning and work weekends at a restaurant.

But this way I am an independent person who can make their own decisions. I've gotten into working life at 16 years and have learned many things and especially to deal with people! Smile

At the University I am studying Business Administration and I am in my third year. The only travel outside the country that I did was to El Salvador for a volunteer activity at the university.

I am grateful to life with God and I continue to fill this path of wonderful people who give me your hand, just as I give them mine.

flower Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down

A little about me! :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
English 4U  :: 2011 1st. cycle :: English 6 12pm :: Getting to know you...-
Jump to: