English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

The most important in the life

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Patty
Elementary
Patty

The most important in the life Empty
PostSubject: The most important in the life   The most important in the life Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:07 pm

What is the most important in your life?
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

The most important in the life Empty
PostSubject: Most important... hu?   The most important in the life Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:45 am

Well, I believe that the most important element in my life is just that, my life. If I were not alive, I would not be able to experience the joy of teaching, of meeting people (such as yourselves), learning new things, enjoy my time with my family, and many other things.

Another aspect I believe to be important is laughter. Without it, life can be very hard. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/english4uextra/

The most important in the life
Page 1 of 1