English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

The best... the worst...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
admin
Admin
admin

The best... the worst... Empty
PostSubject: The best... the worst...   The best... the worst... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:37 am

For me, the best songs are the ones that have a nice message; advice we can all take at some point. For example:

[

I believe that there are many things we can apply to our lives. After hearing this song, what is your opinion?

On the other hand, I don't like Beyonce. I don't like her voice, her look, and her music. I just cannot stand her! I think it's the same reason I don't like Mariah Carey. The voice is to hight, they don't sing, they make incredibly high notes that can bother a dog.
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/english4uextra/
Patty
Elementary
Patty

PostSubject: The best ... the worst ...   The best... the worst... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:31 pm

The song have a nice message, and I agree with very much the parts of song.

In my opinion Beyonce has a good pace. This singer is not my favorite, but I like.
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

PostSubject: Re: The best... the worst...   The best... the worst... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:15 pm

Patty wrote:
The song have a nice message, and I agree with very much the parts of song.

In my opinion Beyonce has a good pace. This singer is not my favorite, but I like.

What do you mean by pace?
Back to top Go down
Patty
Elementary
Patty

PostSubject: Pace   The best... the worst... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:38 pm

The meaning of word is:

"Ritmo" in spanish.
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia

PostSubject: The best......the worst   The best... the worst... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:16 pm

I think that the song give us a beautiful and important message, through phrases that we can apply into our lives and that way become a better person.

It’s a pity that type of song is not hear so often, and maybe is because it not considered commercial like the songs in the actuality.
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

PostSubject: Re: The best... the worst...   The best... the worst... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:02 am

Patty wrote:
The meaning of word is:

"Ritmo" in spanish.

OK. I understand now. The work used in a musical context is rhythm (check that there aren't any vowels. Wink )
Back to top Go down
Patty
Elementary
Patty

PostSubject: Patty´s spmg   The best... the worst... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 11:27 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best... the worst...   The best... the worst... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The best... the worst...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
English 4U  :: 2010 Ist. Cycle :: English 3 :: Our song :: Best and Worst...-
Jump to: