English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

into the wild

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mirsa Mariela

into the wild Empty
PostSubject: into the wild   into the wild Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:07 pm

read to the line endidng " thank you" his diary reads. "and aswer the questions.
1. Did Chris stay in toch with his parents?
no he didn`t but in June 19990, he sent his parents a letter containing his final grades.
2. Why did he get rid of his car and burn his money?
because he wrote in his diary " I need no possessions. i can survive with just nature.
3. what did he need? what did not he need?
he did need just nature eat that he shot, ducks squirrels, birds and sometimes a moose, and potatoes, wild mushrooms.
and he didn`t need money and car.
4. in what way was his life rich?
his life rich because she say i have had a good life and thank the Lord. and she was trap in the wild. she was happy with just nature.
god, it`s great to be alive. thank you
read to the line ending " i didn`t know where he was"
1. Chis didn`t get along with his father because his father
- didn`t left Chris work in the family business
2. whe the parents didnpt hear from Chris.
they got in touch with the police
3. in july 1992.
his mother is sure that she heard Chris calling her.
what do you think?
what was important to Chris? What wasnpt importan?
i think that the more importantat for Chris was the survive with just nature and God, because it`s great to be alive. and wasn`t important is the money, business.
what do you think he was trying to do?
i think that the he love the nature and he love the stay in toch with God
why do young people feel the need to break away from their parents?
because they want your to be independent and they don`t like being sent
Back to top Go down

into the wild
Page 1 of 1