English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

writing unit 8

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Edna

writing unit 8 Empty
PostSubject: writing unit 8   writing unit 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:18 am

2 avenida A 10-29 zona 3
Guatemala City,
Guatemala

Academic Director
The World English School
14 Barngat Road
Wallingford, CT 06492
USA

February 26th, 2010

Dear Sir or Madame:

Many people have talked about their school and the excellent teaching method they use.

For the same reason I'm interested in learning English at your school. The teaching method is very impressive and effective so I'm sure that I'll be able to learn quickly. They told me about apartments near from school for foreign students at good prices and that's a big plus for me.

I hope you send me the requirements to enter school and I want to know when the deadline is for submitting the requirements.

Sincerely,

Edna María Flores Recinos.
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

writing unit 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: writing unit 8   writing unit 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:22 am

The corrections for your writing is on Axel's topic. Click> your corrections to check it out.
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/english4uextra/

writing unit 8
Page 1 of 1