English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

formal and informal letter unit 10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mirsa Mariela

formal and informal letter unit 10 Empty
PostSubject: formal and informal letter unit 10   formal and informal letter unit 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:43 pm

Dear Jack,
Thanks for writing.
We hope you well intoaccount
We regret to inform you that your pair of brown pants around the room, but can not find them, Alice looking in the closet of your room, but found nothing.Should be found in your backpack, it could be put in the backpack.We will continue searching if we see it, we will safe you.
For now sorry I can `t help you any more.
we hope you come back, we miss you.
See you soon.

Dear: Mr. Higgins
Thank you for you letter of March 16th, 2010
We are delighted that your visit to our hotel,We was a pleasure that you stayed here. I read all the problem of brown pants , we are sorry to inform you that we did not find your brown pants that you showed us, one of our waitresses was commissioned to search the room you occupy in your stay at us hotel, unfortunately she not found your pants, if we find them, we will acknowledge it, we hope that you revisit our hotel, you are welcome, hope it will not happen again this type of incident.
Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down

formal and informal letter unit 10
Page 1 of 1