English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

About Me...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gab´S

About Me... Empty
PostSubject: About Me...   About Me... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:14 pm

Hi! Like a Star @ heaven My name is Silvia Gabriela Sarg, but I like that all the people call me gaby or gab´S.
I have 19 years old and this year I birth 20! Laughing
I´m a person that always like to do differents and new stuff.
I love animals and also help people, that is why I wanna be a doctor.
I love you
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

About Me... Empty
PostSubject: Hey!   About Me... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:58 pm

Nice to meet you, Gab's Very Happy

So, you are 19-years-old going on 20. One more year to go to become an adult everywhere in the world.

I love animals, too. I have 2 dogs. I take care of them. They're names are Confucio and Milo.

See you in class.
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/english4uextra/
Edna

About Me... Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Me...   About Me... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:30 pm

hi my name is Edna Maria Flores Recinos and i am 21 years old, people call me Edna, eggnug, edgar, desna, and many other nicknames, my birthday is october 4 and i like to listen to music, help low profile people who needs help, i love un techo para mi pais, being with my family and friends. I really like to study and make my homeworks to get the best grades i can. I have two dogs, they are called vivi and jacky, jacky is a german shepperd, and vivi is a mix of cocker and snauser. I love spending time with my almost boyfriend he is really cute and i love to watch movies with him.
Back to top Go down
axelreinoso

About Me... Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Me...   About Me... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:03 am

Hello, my name is Axel Reinoso, I’m an English student in level 4. I like to rescue people who have suffered accidents and need help. I also like to play with my daughters and I like so much traveling with my family on weekends. I got a master in finances. I like to work hard everyday. I like to watch tv, read and fly in simulator airplanes. I don't like impolite people.
Back to top Go down
Josuem

About Me... Empty
PostSubject: about you   About Me... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:20 pm

Hi Gaby, I see that you like new experiences, but I like the quiet but I also like to experiment new things, I also love animals, especially dogs, and that's good that you like helping people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About Me... Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Me...   About Me... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About Me...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
English 4U  :: 2010 Ist. Cycle :: English 4 :: Let's meet each other-
Jump to: