English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

writing unit 11 exercise 9.2 and 9.3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
axelreinoso

writing unit 11 exercise 9.2 and 9.3 Empty
PostSubject: writing unit 11 exercise 9.2 and 9.3   writing unit 11 exercise 9.2 and 9.3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:30 pm

9.2 Review of Frankenstein

- Title and author: Frankenstein written by Mary Shelley.

- Type of book / movie: Science-fiction novel.

- Characters: Victor Frankenstein, his brother, his bidre (Elizabeth) and the monster.

- Events in the story: It's a horror story were Frankenstein makes monsters from bones of persons.
But one of this monsters asks him for a wife he refuses to do it and the monster kills
all the persons he loves.

- Your opinion of the book or movie: In my opinion this book is nice because I like this kind of stories.

9.3 Review of We the Pepe The Bull

- Title and author: Pepe The Bull produced by Ismael Rodríguez

- Type of book / movie: A real life movie

- Characters: Pepe The Bull, his daughter-nephew, his wife, his son, his friends, his mother, and many more people.

- Events in the story: The story is about a carpenter who has family, many friends, he is very poor and his life is masareble
so many bad things happen to him, as for example: his son dies burned because of a revange.
Then he goes to jail because he is accoused for killing a woman lender and he is innocent.

- Your opinion of the book or movie: In my opinion this movie is nice because I like Pedro Infante's movies.

Review

A carpenter who has family, many friends, he is very poor and his life is masareble so many bad things happen to him, as for example: his son dies burned because of a revange. Then he goes to jail because he is accoused for killing a woman lender and he is innocent, when Pepe is en jail some men try to kill him but they can't and Pepe takes one of them, Pepe hits him many times until he confesses that he is guilty and he has killed the woman lender. Many of his friends die too, because they try to help him. Finally Pepe lives alone and happy.
Back to top Go down

writing unit 11 exercise 9.2 and 9.3
Page 1 of 1