English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

about me...Diana

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DianaMazariegos

about me...Diana Empty
PostSubject: about me...Diana   about me...Diana Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:47 pm

Hi everyone!

I am Diana Mazariegos but my friends call me Dianis, I am 21 years old.
I study Hotels and Restaurants management in Rafael Landivar University. I am in de fifth semester.

I love my carrier because I can learn a lot of stuffs, like another language, I chosen learn French, and it’s my favorite language. I hope someday I can travel to France....I really hope so!!

I love to do a lot of stuffs but what I love the most is dancing ballet. I dance ballet since I was little; I started dancing when I was 6 years old. I enjoy spending time with my family, friends and my boyfriend, that’s what makes ME happy Very Happy !!! …I don’t like any sport, I think it´s because I am not really good playing any sport.

I live with my parents, my brother, my sister and my 3 dogs. My house it’s a full house! There is always somebody.

That’s a little bit of me!queen
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

about me...Diana Empty
PostSubject: France is beautiful...   about me...Diana Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:41 am

I loved being in France. I went to Paris a few years ago, and spent some time in the provance. I enjoyed Paris better. This is an amazing city. There is so much to do. I loved the fact that I could walk down the street since the walkways are wide. There are two problems though. One is the bathroom issue. There are toillets everywhere, but they are expensive. The second is that there are many thieves around. Even inside museums.

If you have the chance to go, take a day or two to go to D´Orsay Museum. It is the best. Especially, the third floor. You will find from Impressionists like Manet and Monet to Picasso´s Cubisim. I love the Ballerinas from Degas.

I truly hope you get to live your dream. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/english4uextra/
DianaMazariegos

about me...Diana Empty
PostSubject: Re: about me...Diana   about me...Diana Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:44 pm

Very Happy I really appreciate your advice, thank you very much!!
have a nice day! sunny
Back to top Go down
Pao Ganddini

Pao Ganddini

about me...Diana Empty
PostSubject: Re: about me...Diana   about me...Diana Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:48 pm

Hello Dianis... I think you are a nice persona and a good friend... Keep going with your dream to go to France!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

about me...Diana Empty
PostSubject: Re: about me...Diana   about me...Diana Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

about me...Diana
Page 1 of 1