English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

I'm Paola Ganddini

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pao Ganddini

Pao Ganddini

I'm Paola Ganddini Empty
PostSubject: I'm Paola Ganddini   I'm Paola Ganddini Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:34 pm

Hello my name is Paola Ganddini, but I like to be call Pao. I was born in Guatemala City. I live with my parents, my two sisters and one brother. I'm the second child of my family. Actually I'm studying Hotels and Restaurants Management, I'm in third year of four.

I'm a person that like to be sincere with all the people that is around me but especially with my friends. I think that every problem could be solved by talking, because if we say what we think and give a possible solution to resolve the problem, it will be easier than if we make big scandal.

My favorites hobbies are listen to music, read, dance and play soccer. Actually I'm playing in the futsal team of the university. I think exercise is important to every human being to be in conditions to have a sensational life.

I expect from English 5, to keep learning more about this language and to remember what a had learn before. I think is a good opportunity to practice because in my carreer is essential to communicate to offer the best service to our clients.

And this is who I am. An you know what I recommend you to do this first in Word because if you get so long to write, it maybe will get erase, I'm telling you this because it happened to me. Well see you in class tomorrow. flower
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

I'm Paola Ganddini Empty
PostSubject: I enjoy that too...   I'm Paola Ganddini Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:48 am

I also enjoy music. I listen to it all the time; as long as it does not make me nervous. If it does, I will not listen to it. what I can tell you to improve your English, as you say you want to do, is to listen to music en English. Yet not all music can be used for that purpose. Singers you can listen to are: Celine Dion, Barbara Streisand, Frank Sinatra, Harry Connick Jr., Michel Bublé... Singers you can understand what they are saying.

Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/english4uextra/
Pao Ganddini

Pao Ganddini

I'm Paola Ganddini Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Paola Ganddini   I'm Paola Ganddini Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:43 pm

Hello... yes, I love music... and you know what.. before I saw your answer to who I am, a posted my favorite song and it is one of Celine Dion, I will look songs of the singers you write me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm Paola Ganddini Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Paola Ganddini   I'm Paola Ganddini Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Paola Ganddini
Page 1 of 1