English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

Letter to my penpals!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luis Fernando Pacheco

Luis Fernando Pacheco

Letter to my penpals! Empty
PostSubject: Letter to my penpals!   Letter to my penpals! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 6:53 pm

Guatemala City, Gt.
August 22

Dear Sara:

I'm happy because we're going to be pen pals!

I’ll tell you a little bit about myself, and you can do it, when you write to me.

I live now in Guatemala City, the capital of Guatemala, but I was born in Chiquimula a very special part of Guatemala, Chiquimula is a very nice place because almost all days are sunny and I like that! Smile

I have eighteen years old, and I live with my brother Nelson, he has twenty three, sometimes we’re going to visit our parents in Chiquimula. My parents work in a drugstore and they are very special for me, they are a big example for my life.

I like things, like visit my friends and go to watch a movie, or drink a coffee or ice cream with them!

Also I like draw, take pictures, paint, write, read, travel, run, and listen music, my favorite group is Coldplay, I dream to watch them someday ahaha Very Happy

I’m studying Graphic Design in the university, this career is wonderful because you can express yourself through things how draw or paint, also your new and creative ideas have a big place and are very important!

These days I’m working hard because I have much homework, so I’m stay in my house all the evening.

Well, this is a little bit about me; I can’t wait for your answer!
Write soon! Smile

Best wishes,

- Fernando Pacheco
Back to top Go down

Letter to my penpals!
Page 1 of 1