English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

LETTER UNIT 1 PAGE 5

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rony stuardo

LETTER UNIT 1 PAGE 5 Empty
PostSubject: LETTER UNIT 1 PAGE 5   LETTER UNIT 1 PAGE 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:12 pm

Dear Sessy:
I feel so happy that you will be my pen Pals. It´s nice because is really nice to have and other friend to talk about us at the same time.
Well I live in the zone 13 in the Aurora II colony, it´s near of the official´s club. I have a nice park to go to play with my sister and my dog; it´s have a beautiful area to play. I live with my parents and one little sister called Katherine.
My mother wrote a book called “Anecdotas Hoteleras” it´s sells in the artemis edinter store I recommends you, because is funny and interesting the thinks that pass behind the hotels. My father works for the cerverceria in the area of food. My sister is in 3th grade and she is an amazing student.
I´m studying civil engineering, it´s my first year and I really love this career. In the afternoons I come to house and talk with my mother about how was my day in the university and other things. I like to play in the facebook and now I´m interested in the federation of table tennis or swimming.
These days I have partials, on Monday I have calculation partial and Tuesday the physical partial. I have much to do and a lot of things to study but I know that I can.
Well I fell good to have you like my new friend I will be very happy to know about you.
See you soon,
Rony Stuardo García Granados
Back to top Go down

LETTER UNIT 1 PAGE 5
Page 1 of 1