English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

letter of unit 8

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
faby

letter of unit 8 Empty
PostSubject: letter of unit 8   letter of unit 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:26 pm

Seven Avenue 5-58
Amatitlán zone 1
Guatemala, City

Mr. James Robles
7-98 zone 12
Guatemala, City

February 26, 2010

Dear Mr. Robles:

I´m writing this letter because I need a big favor, I know that you are a very good teacher of mathematics, and I need your help.

I know that you are the best mathematics teachers and I have a very serious problem in this class, the topics that I need to study are very difficult but you don’t have problem with this.
Please, if you can help me answer this letter.

Thank your for your attention.

Sincerely yours,

Astrid Chiguichon

Last edited by faby on Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:52 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : corrections)
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

letter of unit 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: letter of unit 8   letter of unit 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:16 am

faby wrote:
Seven Avenue 5-58
Amatitlán zone 1
Guatemala, City

Mr. James Robles
7-98 zone 12
Guatemala, City

February 26, 2010

Dear Mr. Robles:

I´m writing this letter because I need a big favor,. I know that you are a very good teacher of mathematics, and I need your help.

I know that you are the best mathematics teacher of mathematics and I have a very serious problem in this class assignature,. tThe topics that I need to study are very difficult, but you don’t have problem with this.
Please, if you can help me, answer this letter.

Thanks you for your attention.

Sincerely yours,

Astrid Chiguichon

Take a look at the corrections. Nice job.

Regards,

Cecy
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/english4uextra/

letter of unit 8
Page 1 of 1