English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

unit 1 the letter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daniel M.

Daniel M.

unit 1 the letter Empty
PostSubject: unit 1 the letter   unit 1 the letter Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:03 am

Guatemala City
August 23

Dear Sophia:

I´ll writing you a letter by my class of english and I am go to speak to you about myself.

I live in Guatemala city in zone 16, Guatemala its very beautifull and the people is very fun and nice persons, I am work in a magazine in the day and in the nigth I study sciences of the communication in the University.

I like to swim and go to the gym because its very important be healthy, most of my family lives in Venezuela and I live with my fathers and my brother in Guatemala because the work of my dad its vary complicated.

I wait to write itself soon.

Best Wishes,

Daniel Montaner.
Back to top Go down
http://www.inmobilia.com

unit 1 the letter
Page 1 of 1