English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

workbook letter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ana magaly

workbook letter Empty
PostSubject: workbook letter   workbook letter Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:35 pm

32 Av. 3-66, zona 3
Mixco, Lomas del Rodeo

August 24, 2010

Dear Emmanuel:

I am very happy that we are going to be pen pals. I will write a little about me, and I
would like that you write me and tell me about you.

Well, I live in a small house, it is in front of a big park. I like it because I can rest for
many hours. I like to run in this park, and my dog too.

I live with my parents and my dog Sultansito. My mother does not work, but my father
works in a school. He is teacher.

I go to the universityin the morning and I work in the afternoon in a bakery near my house.
I practice ballet on Saturday. I love practicing Ballet. I like to run, swim, watch t.v. and
listen to the music. I like to have many many friends.

I hope you wirte me as soon as possible because I want to have a new friends.

With love,

Ana Guerra Very Happy
Back to top Go down

workbook letter
Page 1 of 1