English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

Story Unit 3 Workbook

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ana Lucia

Story Unit 3 Workbook Empty
PostSubject: Story Unit 3 Workbook   Story Unit 3 Workbook Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:57 pm

My seventeen birthday

I have not had a time in my life when everything went wrong. Fortunately, theres always something that went right, and changed the perspective. But I remember something that went wrong and upset me.

The story is about my seventeen birthday if I well remember. I told to my mother that for my birthday I specially wanted lasagna, tres leches cake. It was not difficult to do it, but she did not do it.

She gave all that I wanted for the baby shower party that throw to my sister in law, because it was her first grand daughter. So to my birthday, my mother did not gave me anything that I wanted or anything, she did not gave me anything. I was so upset and when my family sang to me the happy birthday, I began to cry and they took me a picture, and always they remember me that episode.

Since then my mother always ask me what I want and, she always gave that and more.
Back to top Go down

Story Unit 3 Workbook
Page 1 of 1