English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

Driving me crazy/ Ricardo Molina

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ricardo Molina

Ricardo Molina

Driving me crazy/ Ricardo Molina Empty
PostSubject: Driving me crazy/ Ricardo Molina   Driving me crazy/ Ricardo Molina Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:25 pm

When my cousin talk, talk and talk about all in the living room and I get bored, always the nights

When in my house my mother and my grandmother don’t close the keys of water, because waste the water. And I say: please close the keys; please close the keys grandmother…

When there is traffic after the University and My cousin tell me: Hurry up I want get home.

When dont change of color the semaphore and I have to get of the University. I get very angry.

In my home my father put a bomb for capture the water, but my mother doesn’t of the bomb and the water wast.

I don’t like me, when my cousin get up at the home and all the people talk and talk and talk…

I am very angry when some people eat in the class or in the office, because is bad education.

Every day in the afternoon my grandfather get at the home, and he put his music with much volume, that for me is very boring.

My cousin every day in the night take a shower, that it’s ok, the problem is that she takes a shower of 30 min, and me too need take a shower.

Sometimes all the family go to the shopping, but the women take hours to shop, and I despair

Back to top Go down

Driving me crazy/ Ricardo Molina
Page 1 of 1