English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

LATTER / RICARDO MOLINA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ricardo Molina

Ricardo Molina

LATTER / RICARDO MOLINA Empty
PostSubject: LATTER / RICARDO MOLINA   LATTER / RICARDO MOLINA Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:27 am

Guatemala, zone 15
University Rafael Landivar.
August 19

Dear Florencia:

Today in the morning I thought in you, and I write to hear from you. I hope you get this letter because you are my best friend.

1 month ago I changed of house, now I live in zone 16 in Guatemala, Guatemala. I live in a colony is big, and has some parks, the children’s play here. My house in front of that some trees,it's funny because in the morning the sound of birds get up me.
I study Environmental Science, is a very special for my, I study the 4 semester in the University Rafael Landivar. Now I study 6 courses, 2 clubes, and attended politic school. The 6 courses are; English, fundamental physics, Statistics, Biochemistry, Geography, and life of jesus (EDP). Also 2 clubes: The club of Ecology that I am voluntary, because we do things of recycling , and the club of Meteorologist that I explain that is meteorology...

You Know that I love study,I hope to specialize after of mi carrer , about ecosystems. I love read about glaciology, because the ice berg that very fragil, (is an ecosystem) Also I read about climatology, paleoclimatology, and a little about geology. In my free time I love collection plant and rocks.

2 month ago he was born my brother, now are 5 in the family: My father, My mother, My grandmother, My now brother and Me. I love so much my grandmother, she has 65 years old, she is a very funny, my mother is a very interesting, she has 39 years old, my father is a good person, he has a 39 year old too. And my now brother, his name is Edgar is a beautiful baby. Also I have a two dogs their names is Jeisy and Kalua, I love to my two dogs, the race is German shepherd

Best wishes

Ricardo Molina
Back to top Go down

LATTER / RICARDO MOLINA
Page 1 of 1