English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

Short paragraph about my cousin and me!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luis Fernando Pacheco

Luis Fernando Pacheco

Short paragraph about my cousin and me! Empty
PostSubject: Short paragraph about my cousin and me!   Short paragraph about my cousin and me! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:09 pm

People say: "Your cousin look like you!",
because our eyes are big and our hair is brown and smooth.

He's ten years younger than me, however go well. Smile

He likes watching t.v. and play with his toys and I prefer use the computer, draw or talk with my mom, dad or friends.

He also likes play soccer, so we go out of his house to play.
Sometimes his little sister stay with us, but she's so little and she stay often with my aunt.

My mom often say, he's look like me, when I was a little boy, and she remember when I paint the walls ahaha
I was remeber when she scolded me for that, but it's good memories. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Short paragraph about my cousin and me!
Page 1 of 1