English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

Paragraph unit 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ana magaly

Paragraph unit  2 Empty
PostSubject: Paragraph unit 2   Paragraph unit  2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:56 am

My father and I

Some people say that my father and I are similar and we have the same thing, however
we are not similar in some things, he is very patient and I am very impacient.

My father likes to read and I do not like to read, so we are diferent. My father prefers go to
teather and I like to go to the movies,but some times I go with him to he teather, however
we are diferent, but We have some similar things, for example I like pizza and my father
too, I like to drink lemonade and my father too, and we both have thesame eyes.

He works in the house, and I do not like to work in the house. hovewer, the important thing,
we lov very much and we are happy. Laughing
Back to top Go down

Paragraph unit 2
Page 1 of 1