English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

writing 3 alvin rekena

Go down 
AuthorMessage
alvin rekena valenzuela

alvin rekena valenzuela

writing 3 alvin rekena Empty
PostSubject: writing 3 alvin rekena   writing 3 alvin rekena Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:47 pm

Writing 3

Writing a story.

Write a story of about 150 words. The story is about a time in your life when everything went wrong. you can choose one or these subjects if you like.
Complete the text with while, during or for.

The day you woke up late for exam:

When I was a young I studied in the school INFANTES with some friends, we want go out of Guatemala Citi during holey week, and for two mounts we were expect that.
In the moment when we go to other place we talked about what happened with the school when we will back, and go to isabal.

For tree days we was in the lake of Isabal, during the vacation we went to a parties, knew people, made some things in group, less talked about the exam the other week.

When the vacation was finish. We go to the house, I was happy for the experience and during the night I was remember what I was make.
In the morning I need go to my exam early, but I couldn`t, , and for onetime I think don’t go, while my mother tell me what happened!? Why don’t want go to my school, during this time I decided go….
I was to my exam but during the class other teacher went and tell us the exam is other week…. I was very happy!!!

Back to top Go down

writing 3 alvin rekena
Page 1 of 1