English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

I'm Cecilia Tott...

Go down 
+3
Yadira Arana Estrada
Sonia Argueta
admin
7 posters

Do you take responsibility of your own actions?
Yes
I'm Cecilia Tott... Vote_lcap100%I'm Cecilia Tott... Vote_rcap
 100% [ 10 ]
No
I'm Cecilia Tott... Vote_lcap0%I'm Cecilia Tott... Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
admin
Admin
admin

I'm Cecilia Tott... Empty
PostSubject: I'm Cecilia Tott...   I'm Cecilia Tott... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 8:40 pm

Hello:

I am Cecilia Tott. I am a Fashion Designer and have a BA on Education. I'm also getting a Master's Degree on Educational Business Management.

I like to study. In order to get good grades, I:
* do my homework the best I can, and hand in it in on time,
* go to every class, and participate actively,
* always ask my doubts,
* and read more than what is expected.

Maybe, these tips can help you too. I graduated from my licenciatura with an average of 93.

I will say it again. I like to study. Yes, that is considered by most not normal. Yet I do. It allows me to do what I love doing the most: teach. I have always been at awe at what humans are capable. When we put our minds to work, we can accomplish amazing things. I believe that, through education, we can improve our personal situation; therefore, do it nation wide.

I also love English. It has helped me professionally and personally. I have met many people; most have become my friends. I hope you will find English to be helpful in your lives, too.
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/english4uextra/
Sonia Argueta

Sonia Argueta

PostSubject: HI   I'm Cecilia Tott... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:12 pm

My name is Sonia Argueta, I am studying economy and later I want to get a Master's Degree on Finances.

I like to read because I think that there are a lot of interesting things to learn each day and also reading help us with the way we write and personally it has been very useful to have a great spelling.

On my free time I like to hang out with my friends, I like to practice soccer even though I'm not that good, my favorite team is Real Madrid and I try to watch every game that the team have.

I'm learning English because I think is necessary for our personal and professional life and it would help us to improve, I don't study only because someone ask me to do it also because I like to learn. People should do things because they want to, no because someone forces them to do it, so everything I do, I prefer to do it because I want to, it has better results.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=720340267
Yadira Arana Estrada

PostSubject: Hello everyone   I'm Cecilia Tott... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 11:15 pm

Hi I'm Yadira Arana, I'm studying a degree in nutrition in the University Rafael Landívar. I always say that is necessary to persevere to reach all our goals, I think this is the base to be successful in life.

I don't like to be absent in classes, though I am shy, I love to take part of the class giving my opinion when I can do it. Also, I do not like that people say to me that my homework is not made so well, that's why I try to do it the best I can.

what else I can say, I like to dedicate time to my obligations like college projects, but also I like to sleep so much, to watch television, to chat and the better thing of everything, I love to eat.

The most important thing in my life is God and my family, my friends and relationships is too important for me.
I hope that this was useful to know more about me. See you guys in class.
Back to top Go down
Arvel

PostSubject: A lil' about me   I'm Cecilia Tott... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 1:07 pm

Hi I´m Arvel Quinto, I´m studying Hotel and Restaurant Administration. This is my last year so I´m very anxious and motivated. I guess it´s because I like achieving my goals so I can make my parents and myself proud.

What else... hmm one of my every-year goals is to keep studying languages. I do like English but I´ve studied Italian and German too and now Chinese is one of my new goals. I think languages should be part of every person's life, because it lets you make friends, find great job opportunities, know different cultures, travel, communicate better and being extrovert everywhere easily.

In my opinion, studying languages is the best way to achieve global peace. And yes, it is possible to achieve.

I like being a good and a happy person and sharing with others that happiness. Cool
Back to top Go down
Esmaylin

PostSubject: Hello everyone!!! ;)   I'm Cecilia Tott... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:16 am

Hi, I´m Esmaylin Gómez. I´m studying the last year of International Relations. I´m studying Politics too, the next year will be my last year, so i´m happy because i´ll graduate of both careers.

This year represents a challenge to me, because i´m the president of the Politics Students Association, and i´m responsible for many people in my faculty. i´m in charge of the interest of the students and of many activities that we will do during this year.

All i can say about me is, i´m a good friend, i´m very responsible, and i do the best in everything what i can, and if i don´t know something then i ask to someone, because it´s the only way to learn in the life.

About what i like... i can say, i like cars, i like music and i like dance and sing, and read, specially if it´s a science fiction book. I like to try to do new things, because only if we trying we´ll know if we can do something or not, and only with new experiences we can live and enjoy the life.

well, this is something about me, so i´ll see you at the next class.
Back to top Go down
natalie

natalie

PostSubject: Re: I'm Cecilia Tott...   I'm Cecilia Tott... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:48 pm

Hi...my name is Natalie Zachrisson. I´m studying International Relations & Politics.

About me ... well my favorite sport is karate, I`m black belt. I also like soccer. My favorite colos is pink.
In my spare time I like to be with my friends, family, listen to music or just hang out.

When I`m older I would like to work as an embassador, I don`t really mind where, but it wil be nice to be in Italy.
Even though most people don`t like politics, I really love politics, I think to be interesting in politics and knowing how politics work is the
only way to really have a nice coutry.
Back to top Go down
ma.mercedes

ma.mercedes

PostSubject: About me...   I'm Cecilia Tott... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 8:42 pm

hello,
I am Ma. Mercedes, I'm 21 years old, im studying international relations and politics.
I love to dance, I do flamenco since I was 10.
I like to play tennis too and watch TV alot. Also I like to eat candy.

I have 2 sibblings, one brother who's almots 40 and a sister who is 35 years old.
I also have 3 nephews and 1 niece, they rock!
I like to spend time with my family, and I also like a lot The Lord of the Rings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Cecilia Tott...   I'm Cecilia Tott... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Cecilia Tott...
Page 1 of 1