English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

I'm Cecilia Tott...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
admin
Admin
admin

I'm Cecilia Tott... Empty
PostSubject: I'm Cecilia Tott...   I'm Cecilia Tott... Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:16 am

Hi! My name is Cecilia Tott. I will be your English 4 teacher. I am going to help you practice this wonderful language.

I live near URL. This allows me to wake up at 6 am and get to class before 7 am. I also study nearby; at UVG.

My dogs´names are Confucio and Milo. Both are shit-zhu. One is white with gray and the other one is black and white. I enjoy spending time with them.

My hobbies are: work (yes, I consider it a hobbie), study, write, and read. I paint, too.

If you are curious of why I think work is a hobbie, the answer is simple. It's because I not only enjoy what I do, I love it. It makes me happy... truly happy. I hope everyone gets to work in a job that makes them happy. This is regarding studying as well. Studying gives you a sense of accomplishment. I cannot stand a day without learning something new. The brain is a muscle we have to exercise.

Discipline, responsability, and accountability are part of who I am. Regardless of circumstances, I believe everyone should take these positive attributes in life. They surely help improve life.

A piece of advice, and I will finish. If you want to pass any class, go to class every day, do all your homework to hand in on time, and do everything the best way you can.

See you in class.
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/english4uextra/

I'm Cecilia Tott...
Page 1 of 1