English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

I´m Marta Maria Posadas

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tita

Tita

I´m Marta Maria Posadas Empty
PostSubject: I´m Marta Maria Posadas   I´m Marta Maria Posadas Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:39 pm

Hi! My name is Marta Maria Posadas but I like
to call me Tita!
I have 19 years old and I study laws!
I have a brother, Lester.
I live with my parents!
My favorites hobbies are: watch movie (especially comedy), bowling and eat!
I have 2 dogs one is called Botzie and the other Chiwis!
I like the animals!

I hope to learn much in this course and strengthen my verbs!
have a nice afternoon!
see you tomorrow!
the forum is very nice!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

PostSubject: Very commendable...   I´m Marta Maria Posadas Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:54 am

It is great that you want to improve your English. It will broaden your horizon. It certainly did that for me. Especially, if you choose to become an International Lawyer. Law is very important to keep a country going. Have you read the Guatemalan Constitution? Did you know that it is beautifully written. If you read other countries´ constitutions, they are not as human as ours. Check it out. You will see.
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/english4uextra/
kdalu

kdalu

PostSubject: Hi tita!   I´m Marta Maria Posadas Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:36 am

Very Happy me too like very much the comedia movies Like a Star @ heaven there are many that I like about this class ...well just passing say hello, see you tomorrow alien
Back to top Go down
Vicky

Vicky

PostSubject: Re: I´m Marta Maria Posadas   I´m Marta Maria Posadas Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:01 pm

I like animals too! And i have 2 dogs your names are Brownie and nutella!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I´m Marta Maria Posadas   I´m Marta Maria Posadas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I´m Marta Maria Posadas
Page 1 of 1