English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

Draft Letter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alejandra Maria

Draft Letter Empty
PostSubject: Draft Letter   Draft Letter Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:36 pm

Guatemala City,
February 17, 2010

Dear Lourdes

I am so excited and happy to know that you are studying in college!! and that was a big new for me!!, because your mon told me that at the end of this year you will graduate of Graphic Designer!!, and I really hope be present in this important event, that will mark you as a successful and professional person. I really feel very proud of you!! And I hope to see you in june, because you can not miss my birthday party!! And also I have many things to tell you abaut my love life. But well that's it for the moment, and I hope to communicate with you the other week!!!

I wish you a happy week,
Take care!!!

Alejandra!!!, Your favorite cousin!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Patty
Elementary
Patty

Draft Letter Empty
PostSubject: Draft Letter Alejandra María   Draft Letter Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:17 pm

Dear Alejandra María, I suggest the following changes:

because your MON (mom) told me that at the end of this year you will graduate of Graphic Designer!!,

And also I have many things to tell you ABAUT (about) my love life.

See you,

Patty
Back to top Go down
Alejandra Maria

Draft Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Letter   Draft Letter Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:46 pm

Ohh my God!! My spelling is bad!!! Embarassed jejejejjeje, Patty thank you very much for the corrections of my draft letter!!,,, See you in the class!!!!
Back to top Go down
Alejandra Maria

Draft Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Letter   Draft Letter Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:56 pm

here is the letter with the corrections Very Happy

Guatemala City,
February 17, 2010

Dear Lourdes

I am so excited and happy to know that you are studying in college!! and that was a big new for me!!, because your mom told me that at the end of this year you will graduate of Graphic Designer!!, and I really hope be present in this important event, that will mark you as a successful and professional person. I really feel very proud of you!! And I hope to see you in june, because you can not miss my birthday party!! And also I have many things to tell you about my love life. But well that's it for the moment, and I hope to communicate with you the other week!!!

I wish you a happy week,
Take care!!!

Alejandra!!!, Your favorite cousin!!
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

Draft Letter Empty
PostSubject: Reminder   Draft Letter Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:35 pm

Remember that you have until midnight to hand in the final version. Check out some of your sentences. Write one sentence per idea. This will help you organize better your letter.

Cecy
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/english4uextra/
Sponsored content

Draft Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Letter   Draft Letter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Draft Letter
Page 1 of 1