English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

I'm Ricardo :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ricardo Pineda

Ricardo Pineda

I'm Ricardo :D Empty
PostSubject: I'm Ricardo :D   I'm Ricardo :D Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:51 am

Hi, my name is Jose Ricardo, I'm 18 years old, I'm studying mechanical engineering 3rd year, I decided to pursue this career because I love everything about cars it's my life.
I one sister and one brother, I am the medium of the sons of my parents.
I live in the z.11 of Guatemala, I graduated from lehnsen roosevelt high school in advanced bachillerato computing thats why I like computers and all of them.
I consider myself a good friend, helped in what I can, I study and work in the morning to the afternoon, not long to many things but happy with what I do in my life.
Very Happy Sleep
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

PostSubject: What's up...   I'm Ricardo :D Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:20 am

What's up with guys and cars? Laughing Most men like cars. I don't understand why: mainly because I don't like cars. Mad

Would you like to build or design car? Have do done so? Bring some of your work to class to show it to us.

Is designing a car difficult? scratch
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/english4uextra/
Ricardo Pineda

Ricardo Pineda

PostSubject: I   I'm Ricardo :D Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:42 pm

lol! the truth i dont know its like cars and i I love you
This semester I design a seat leon on a machine called the CAM in CIM in the tec, a machine made in wood. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Ricardo :D   I'm Ricardo :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Ricardo :D
Page 1 of 1