English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

Describing a person/ Ricardo Molina

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ricardo Molina

Ricardo Molina

Describing a person/ Ricardo Molina Empty
PostSubject: Describing a person/ Ricardo Molina   Describing a person/ Ricardo Molina Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:54 pm

My Mother and Me

A lot people say that my mother and me are similar, in special my family. My grandmother say that I have the hair

black who my mother. Also say that mi voice is a little similar but the main is more serious. But our character is very

different. My mother is very impatient and I am very patient, also she loves eat fish and I don’t like, I love eat

macaroni and She doesn’t lilke.

My mother has 39 years old and I have 19 years old, she is teacher and I student, both Love our work.

ATT: RICARDO MOLINA
Back to top Go down

Describing a person/ Ricardo Molina
Page 1 of 1